If you love this industry and want to help others succeed, then consider training to be an educator of cosmetology. This curriculum focuses on developing lesson plans, preparing exams, facilitating classroom interaction, coaching and preparing students for State Boards. As part of this program, you will participate in student teaching and work individually with our on-site instructor to prepare you to teach your own course.
- Learn to teach theory and classroom assignments
- Understand lesson planning and development of student salon training area instruction
- Demonstrate to students how to consult with guests, sell products, rebook, and promote themselves to grow clientele
- Support and coach students through their career development journeyHelp develop the next beauty professionals
- Your experience, talent, and guidance can open a variety of career doors for students including Salon/Spa Owner, Platform Artist for Professional Brands, Movie/TV On-Set Stylist, Style Influencer, Educator, and more
- As an Educator, you can give back to an industry that nurtures people, provides confidence, and creates amazing opportunities for creative personalities wanting to take a less traditional career path
- Elevate Salon Institute is all about beauty education and the experience of our students both during and after their time here. We want to help create Salon Ready Professionals® and instructors with the proper training make all the difference